This is a nutty, chocolatey and chewy brownie that you can easily whip-up in just 5 minutes. It’s great for whenever that chocolate craving hits.
So, if you are in the mood for brownies or the next time you have a chocolate craving, make sure you give this recipe a try. Happy Fiesta Friday and have a fabulous weekend, hugs:)
Recipe adapted from Kirbie’s Cravings
- 1 cup Nutella
- ½ cup sifted all-purpose flour (sift first then measure)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and line a 8x8" square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together with a rubber or wooden spatula and spread onto prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with some chopped hazelnuts if desired.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.